A letter from Dr. Katya...
Dear Patients of my practice,
In light of the new developments related to Coronavirus, COVID19, we know you will all have some questions. Until further notice, we will remain open to care for you and your families. We will continue our use of universal precautions, which include use of our masks, gloves, surface barriers and disinfection procedures as per OSHA and CDC guidelines.
In addition, if you have a fever, or cold/flu like symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule until you are completely fever/symptom-free. If anyone in your household has or recently has had fever, we also ask that you please reschedule your appointment(s) until everyone is fever free without medication. If you have a cough, runny nose, sore throat or generally don’t feel well, please reschedule. If you have traveled outside the US on a cruise or to areas that have had high infection rates, we also ask that you reschedule. We will be suspending missed appointment/short notice cancellation fees for the next 45 days to accommodate these requirements.
Below is a copy of our policy on COVID-19
We want you to know that we are here and will be seeing patients as we can.
Please stay safe!
Dr. Katya Yankelevich
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS. WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE HAVE PROVIDED.
- PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE MAY NEED FROM YOU.
- IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
- PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
- PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY RECENT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US TO AREAS CONSIDERED LEVEL 3 PRECAUTION BY THE CDC. THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: ITALY, SOUTH KOREA, IRAN, AND CHINA (AS OF MARCH 5, 2020).
- ALSO, PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITHIN THE US.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THESE OFFICE POLICIES.
Our motivated, well-trained and happy dental team provides uncompromising state-of-the-art dental care in a comfortable, nurturing environment. We strive for excellence and to understand and respect the needs and desires of our patients and each other. We listen and we educate ourselves and our patients so that we can continue to grow together.
We don't stop at customer service--we strive for customer loyalty. When you leave our practice, we would like your smile to say everything without saying a word.
Please see our patient reviews on: